Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My car is leaking oil, the problem is I'm not sure where it is coming from?

I was thinking about buying that stuff to stop engine oil leaks. Do that stuff really work or is it a waste of money??My car is leaking oil, the problem is I'm not sure where it is coming from?
You must buy a pair of plastic ramps and drive the car in such a position where you can inspect the source of the leak. The crap in a can will not fix anything. It's most likely a rear or front main seal, a valve cover gasket or transmission cooling line leakage.My car is leaking oil, the problem is I'm not sure where it is coming from?
that stuff works on neoprene or rubber seals only, by chemically swelling the seal....if ithe seal is ripped this will not work or if the seal is elongated it wont work...but ';beriemans tri-seal'; is one of the best additives out there right now...and may help your leak
Wash the engine off and then run it and look to see where the oil is coming from.
check the tyres


might be coming from there


  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment