Friday, July 30, 2010

HELP~! HAIR LOSS PROBLEMS possibly due to genetic reasons, but at least definite about over production of oil?

I have had a hair loss problem since puberty kicked in. It gets so oily during the day that I need to wash my hair everyday, otherwise it falls off even more. I had luscious hair before, but now you can even see my scalp. I've checked with the dermatologist and he says its not hormone nor allergy related and I've even had blood tests but they are all fine, so it's probably genetic!!





How can stop my hair from falling out, and how can I make it less oily?? PLEASE HELPHELP~! HAIR LOSS PROBLEMS possibly due to genetic reasons, but at least definite about over production of oil?
i think the first step is to stop the hair loss first then we can take care of the oily part later. there is this product called exotic allure. it is cheap and it can help your hair grow fast. then you have this one called avacor this one is for more strand of hair on your hair. then there is hair genesis this one is to keep what you already have. these are all pills and they will make your hair healthy. to me it seems like you have bad DHT so these are DHT blockers. the pills will stop the hair loss and get your hair to react in a healthier manner. and you have to stop washing your hair everyday this can cause breakage because your hair promotes oils and that might be able to help you and your going against it. use a aloe planet in the root and i hope that this is not because of a dye because if it is then you have to run to these web sites. when you use these products then you won't have to worry about the oil that is in your hair because the avacor comes with a shampoo that is great for your hair. i really hope that i have helped you. please take this advice for your hair's sake.HELP~! HAIR LOSS PROBLEMS possibly due to genetic reasons, but at least definite about over production of oil?
It sounds like stress might be contributing to your hair loss problem. I know it's difficult, but try to accept what is happening with your hair and it may help the problem.





Age will help solve the problem of oiliness, but it will take a while. In the meantime, is it really so awful to shampoo it everyday? Lots of people do it. I live in a household of six and each of us shampoo every day and started to do so at about age 12 or 13.





What's inside your head is a lot more important than what is on it. I'd suggest concentrating on learning and what you end up doing with your life. Good luck to you.
I have very thin hair and it will thin more if I'm not careful.





#1. Keep diet healthy. Healthy diet will have a positive effect on everything; even hair.





#2. With blood tests they've probably checked your thyroid too. ???





#3. I usually change my shampoo every couple of days. Two different kinds are always in the shower. I've had lots of success with Nioxin. But every few days I will change to a round of Head%26amp;Shoulders to keep Dandruff at bay.





#4 Sometimes, when I was younger, I would shampoo and then rinse with vinegar. Then rinse out the vinegar. It should clean out all the residue out of your hair.





#5 Easy on the styling products. Minimize use of hairspray, mousse/gel, etc.





Mention your problem to a reputable hair stylist. They'll have suggestions too.
http://www.4-hairloss.com check this website

No comments:

Post a Comment