Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How are we going to solve our energy problem and dependency on foreign oil?

Be realistic. I've done a very extensive research on this topic already but I'm open to hearing more constructive opinions.How are we going to solve our energy problem and dependency on foreign oil?
diversified, multi-source energy production. There are a lot of resources in most places that can be used to produce energy. I think it will be different than it has been as far as energy consumption as well.How are we going to solve our energy problem and dependency on foreign oil?
I wonder what the chances are of solving this problem on Yahoo Answers. Personally I think nuclear power is the way to go for energy. As for foreign oil, that I truly believe is not something we have to worry about, other than the current prices. The great part about capitalism is that it inspires the best ideas, and scientists and inventors will find a way when we get desperate enough. It's amazing what people can do when they realize they can get money for it. Wouldn't it be great if our cars ran on pollution though? Or better yet, horses, feeling outcast, will evolve into five-seaters, grow wheels, and replace cars. That last one is my number one hope.
I believe we will use a number of approaches, but one of the most promising is a combination of plasma arc gasification to turn garbage into hydrogen and hydrogen fuel cells for producing electricity and powering vehicles.
What country are you in?


And why is it FOREIGN oil that's the issue?


I would have thought oil itself is what we need to alter our dependency on.






Solar cars sunshine is free
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment