Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need help with my VERY oily skin. No problems with acne, just oil and shine on face. Help?

Hi. I'm a male with VERY oily skin and was wondering if there's anything that works better than wiping it off every hour with a tissue throughout the day. It's become a real inconvenience for me. I don't have any problems with acne, just oiliness by itself. I don't want to use any products to be honest or if i do, as few as possible, because when I do put something on my face, that's when I'll usually break out. I use to use proactive and then cetaphil when i did have minor acne and they worked, but both dried my skin to the point of causing flakiness so I stopped. A very low maintenance product or regimen would be ideal. I don't eat greasy/sugary/unhealthy foods (often) and I exercise regularly so I know its genetics. The oiliness is worst after showering/washing my face (About an hour or so after) and I've read that doing so or stripping the oil off actually causes the skin to produce more oil to compensate so its a real catch22 for me. help?Need help with my VERY oily skin. No problems with acne, just oil and shine on face. Help?
use organic moisturizers





http://www.skincareorganix.com/c-2-moist鈥?/a>Need help with my VERY oily skin. No problems with acne, just oil and shine on face. Help?
Okay this might sound weird but just read it through. Go to Clinique at a mall or some place (it's a makeup department or look at it online) there is a guys line and I'm pretty sure they have a face cleaner for the guys. My mom and I both use the face cleaner and so far I haven't had acne but my skin isn't as oily. You can try this if you like.
I have the perfect answer for you! Look I am a Mary Kay Idependent Beauty Consultant and beblieve it or not I know plenty of people with this problem! Let me explain something to you! Most products out there do not do a good job of designating what type of skin type they should be used for or say they are for all skin types! THIS IS WRONG! People with oily skin need something that penetrates deep down into the pores... the cleanser needs to lather up and create a foam! If it doesnt. it will not work! You also need a moisturizer... Dont worry I know what you are thinking and moisture is not oil! It adds hydration.


This is what you should use: Mary Kay's Deep Cleanser $12 and Oil Control Lotion $18! You may goto my website at www.marykay.com/vkellis to order or call 504.920.3085!


I would love to help you with your skin care needs. Mary Kay is dermatologist tested and has been #1 in bth skin care and cosmetics since 1993! We have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied! Iwill give you 10% off and free shipping! Taking care of people's skin care and cosmetic needs is my career. Im an expert! Contact me for more questions!
wash your face a lot. The best way to remove oil from your face is to wash your hands at a sink, after u rinse soap off your hands don't dry them wipe your face with your wet hands then wipe your face dry with either a towel or a paper towel.
Yeah, thats what I hear too...that if you dry out your skin, it will produce more oil to compensate. That sucks huh? So I guess then you shouldn't wash it too much since you noticed that it gets even worse after showering or washing your face. During the day time you can try and use powder/mineral makeup. It really helps with the shine at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment