Monday, August 23, 2010

Will fish oil intertake with my thyriod problem?

I want to start taking fish oil but want to make sure it wont hurt my thyriod anymore then it already isWill fish oil intertake with my thyriod problem?
No, it will only benefit and will not hurt your thyroid.





If you haven't already talked to your doc about seaweed for the thyroid than do. My doctor finally listened about this and he's used it for many low thyroid cases and seen tremendous improvement, some of them even off their meds. Iodine is in seaweed and you should get it from a natural source like that. They thyroid need iodine and few people get enough of it (which is why low thyroids are epidemic).Will fish oil intertake with my thyriod problem?
Why would fish oil harm your thyroid?





I see no reason why it would. It should help you very much.
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment